IMD 0806V MicroSpinCategory: Centrifuges
Microcentrifuges have become a requirement in every lab, whether it's working within a BioSafety Cabinet or setting up a PCR reaction. Its primary function is to offer “spin-down” after different reaction setups. The IMD 0806 Microcentrifuge offers replaceable rotors – 8 x 1.5/2.0ml rotor and 4 x 8 PCR Vial strip on a compact and easy-to-use platform.
- Microprocessor controlled for efficient performance Compact footprint to save valuable space.
- Variable speed from 1000-6000 RPM.
- Dedicated digital display for displaying speed and time.
- Variable timer setting from 1 min to 99 min and infinite mode.
- Compact footprint and Highly durable.
- Tool-free rotor removal.
- Auto-off when an unbalanced tube is placed.
1000 to 6000 rpm
1915 x g (Max RCF)
+/- 100 rpm
1 to 99 & infinite
24 vdc 1.5amp
4 place PCR STRIP ROTOR
Lid activated On/Off